I know it’s only half past two in the afternoon, but what the heck? I had a great morning nomnoming the week away. So, here’s how it went:
- Eat-all-you-can buffet for only a hundred pesos in celebration with the city’s centennial anniversary.
- Noon-time show-ish program at the buffet, with Korean students performing “Nobody” (God, I really had fun with this performance!).
- Recap of last night’s Friday Night Fight Night (Peter vs. Porky) with Lem (the Goof and I has been itching to hear his fave points).
- I got full with noms to the brim quite literally. It has already been two hours since we stopped eating and I still can’t breathe with fullness.
- I got to hang out with the guys and laughed our asses off while eating (the other performances on the program are really horrible that we even thought of it as the organizers’ plot to distract the audience from eating a lot).
- I got an email that my boss already sent in my week’s salary. Finally, the week of being broke is all over!
- It’s Caturday!
- I can go back to sleep in fifteen minutes. Huzzah!
- Tomorrow, we’ll be off to Agoo, visit the beach, and eat tons of Chinese food courtesy of the Pork’s Chinese family. *excited*
- Oh, and today’s our - wait, where’s the calculator? - 55th month together. Wow. Sounds like a real lot.
Oh, I am soooo loving this weekend.☺ ♥♥
Today, I saw a video of me last night, hammered, climbing my wardrobe screaming “I WANT TO GO TO NARNIA” naked. FML
P.S. I Love You (via eletheowl)
Exactly what I feel.
Okay, so here are some of my favorite Flapper terminologies we can use in our everyday lives:
Applesauce - Flattery or bunk
Father time - Any guy who’s over 30 years old
Cake basket - a limousine
Tomato - A pretty girl with no brains
Slat - A young man
Dive-ducat - A subway ticket
Noodle juice - Tea
Dud - A wallflower
Whangdoodle - A Jazz band
Hush money- allowance from daddy
Feathers - small talk
Police dog - A young woman’s fiance
Fig leaf - A one piece bathing suit
Sweetie - A name for anybody a Flapper hates (now you can sound sweet, even when you’re angry :D)
Kippy - Neat, Nice
Fluky - Funny, odd, different
Goof - A Flapper’s sweetheart (This is what I’ll call him from now on. LOL)
Dapper - A Flapper’s father
Barney-muggin’ - “Lovemaking”
Dog kennels - Pair of shoes
Dog - Feet
Sugar - Money
Stilts - Legs